Unfortunately keeping cupcakes from collapsing is not an straight forward answer or solution. Based on my baking experience there are several reasons. These are some of my problems I had..
5 Reasons Why Cupcakes Can Collapse
1. Cupcake Liners Overfilled (should fill about halfway to 2/3)
2. Oven Temperature (buy a oven therometer)
3. Over Mixing (just mix until the ingredients are combined)follow recipe
4. Over-Baked (use a toothpick to check doneness)
5. Opening Up The Oven Door (cause the temperature to change in oven)
Even though there can be many more reasons, these are some of the reasons I found has happen to me… I suggest you keep a joural so you can troubleshoot your baking experiences. Happy Baking! http://eatmytreat.com/