While attending Notter’s Pastry Of Art School we learned may technique and skills. It was one of my best times. Smelling the breads and pastries was such and experience. One of my loves is the love of some good bread with real butter on top …. Eating right out of the oven with real butter gets the best of me… Going along with Fall here’s a pumpkin bread recipe. It’s in grams so you need to have a scale to measure your ingredients.. Happy baking!http://eatmytreat.com/
Pumpkin Can 198 grams
Granulated sugar 127.5 grams
Brown Sugar 127.5 grams
Eggs (room temperature) 85 grams
Baking Soda 1.5 grams
Salt .3 grams
Clove Ground 1.5 grams
Cinnamon Ground 1.5 grams
Vegetable Oil 85 grams
Bread Flour 198 grams
Baking Powder 4 grams
Dried Cranberries 112.5 grams
Water 85 grams
1. Preheat oven to 350 f. Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In bowl of standing mixer, blend pumpkin, sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt, and spices for five minutes on medium speed.
3. Slowly add vegetable oil, continue to beat to incorporate. Scrape bowl as needed.
4. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Then add to pumpkin mixure beating on low speed to incorporate.
5. Add the water and dried cranberries. Stir to combine.
6. Divide between the prepared pans 515 grams each Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick is clean.
7. Cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes then remove from pans and continue to let is coool. http://eatmytreat.com/
Adjust recipe as needed!
Have a SWEET Day
Eat My Treat